- Q: How many web designers does it take to change a lightbulb?
- A: Three. One to change the structure, one to update the style, and one to blog about the inadequate bulb support offered by today’s socket manufacturers.
- Q: How many designers does it take to change a lightbulb?
- A: Does it HAVE to be a lightbulb?
- Q: What did HEX say to RGB?
- A: EFF0FF
- Q: What did the 0 say to the 8??
- A: Nice belt!
- Q: What did the typeface get at KFC?
- A: Popkern chicken.
- Q: How many fonts does it take to piss of a designer?
- A: Just one, comic sans.
- Q: What kind of relationships do typophiles prefer?
- A: The Open Type